Job description / Role
Provide overall leadership to the Real Estate Division of the Company with application of best practices in all functional areas while aggressively developing asset portfolio with new feasible projects and managing the business in a profitable manner backed by strong controls through systems, policies and management reports.
• Responsible to manage the real estate business, products & services, facility & asset management, leasing and strong
• document control through a dedicated team of the respective domain to ensure smooth operation of the company.
• Identification, surveying, appraising and acquiring of new suitable sites for development of properties, high value capital projects and carry out planning activities & strategies in order to develop new feasible projects and expand the horizon of the company.
• Formulate investment strategies and advise for expansion by induction of new categories and business opportunities as found feasible.
• To lead and maintain healthy business relations when it comes to business deals, negotiations, partnership agreement, new ventures locally or internationally etc.
• Maintain close coordination with finance team in project studies, budgets and investment feasibilities.
• Meet property-wise and overall company’s profitability.
• Lead and manage the development and execution job of new approved projects efficiently in order to launch and completion of the project within specified time.
• Develop multiple cost effective vendors and enhance the reliability of products, tasks and services as provided by different suppliers and business partners.
• Develop policies & procedure, forms & formats and maintain complete legal documentation as required for the business in order to protect company legal interest that’s include but not limited to drawings, legal agreements, contracts, leasing documents etc.
• Keep strong controls over company’s legal matters pertaining to operations, developments etc. through a well-defined alerts, follow ups and coordination with law firm in order to protect company’s legal interests and standings.
• Management of MPS operation by maintaining healthy relations with the US base management.
• Managing other related tasks as assigned by management from time to time
QAR 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The role requires at lease 5 years experience in a senior sales or leasing position with a proven track record of success in managing and developing a profitable portfolio of assets and real estate projects.
• Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
• Ability to give direction and provide viable solutions to challenges and complex situation
• Strong in analysis and evaluation of different course of actions
• Well versed with business acumen, dimensions and measuring indicators
• Strong convincing, negotiating and presentation skills
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.