Job description / Role
• Accountable for providing an understanding between the trading financial reporting and the Mark-to-Market position.
• Execute financial reporting of trading P&L and exposure, while taking into account potential discrepancies between the CTRM system accounting methods. Act as the primary interface into the trading front office for trading activity.
• One of the leading energy producer company
• Execute financial reporting of trading P&L and exposure, while taking into account potential discrepancies between the CTRM system accounting methods and accounting standards.
• Review forward market curves and make sure numbers are actualized.
• Analyze and reconcile MtM profit against actual financial reported value.
• Estimate the portfolio valuation based on current market prices.
• Evaluate the MtM vs financial reporting inventory and changes in inventory.
• Provide insights and analysis of global energy markets while demonstrating keen awareness of domestic and international commodity markets.
• Competitive Tax Free and lucrative family status benefits
• Qualified Accountant CPA, CIMA, ACCA with a minimum of 10 years of experience of which at least 5 years in a commodity trading environment, either in an IOC or a specialist trading company.
• Candidates with strong proven experience in Financial accounting, Fixed assets inventory within NOC and IOC can be considered for relevant other position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Financial Accounting
A Leading Technology Solutions Provider in Qatar
Head Accounting (Qualified Accountant, IFRS)