Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Health and Safety Inspector will be site based and shall cover the following activities across multiple work areas:
- Monitor the safety performance of contractors on site;
- Monitor compliance with occupational health standards and use of personal protection equipment;
- Participate in internal safety reviews and site inspections;
- Take part in incident investigation;
- Check observance of the permit to work systems;
- Carry out or procure specialist HSE training;
- Assist H&S Specialist to implement H&S standards on site;
- Prepare Site Safety reports.
- Coordinate closely with Client's Quality, Health and Safety Department on Safety requirement and reporting to minimize construction disruption on site.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable experience; 5 years experience in similar sewerage, surface & ground water networks projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Health & Safety Management from a recognized University.
- Experience working in Gulf region is preferred.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.