Job description / Role
Leading engineering consultancy require an experienced health and safety manager to oversee the successful construction and elivery of a high rise project in Doha. The role will involve the following;
- Develop HS and Environmental management systems in line with LREDC requirements and as a minimum in line with OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2015
- Organisation Chart (HSE team)
- HSE Plans
- Ensure that the contractor follow their contract and monitor and record deficiencies and follow up these until closure.
- Ensure that all Laws and standards are applied
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering or a similar field and should also have recognised health and safety qualifications such as NEBOSG IGC.
- Candidates will preferably be a chartered member of a recognised health and safety institute preferably IOSH and must have a proven background working for engineering consultants or project management companies on high rise construction projects in the Middle East region.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration