Job description / Role
• Obeys local traffic laws and regulations.
• Drives vehicles to deliver Materials etc., to and from specified destinations.
• Operates Vehicle in a safe and proper manner and shall keep the Vehicle tidy all the times.
• Checks vehicle each day before operating it to ensure that all systems are functioning properly.
• Completes Vehicle movement sheets to record destinations, mileage, fuel issues etc.ave valid
QAR 2,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Over time,medical
• The Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Heavy Equipment Operators should have qualification
• Preferably up to Secondary level and shall be well conversant with Arabic and/or English language
• Must have spoken and written ability, knowledge of Defensive driving, heavy lifting certifications and certification to operate heavy equipment from an authorized 3rd party agency etc.; and filling Fleet forms and should not be more than 45 years of age.
About the Company
Edgewater is a corporate member of the “Institute of Recruiters”, “The British Institute of Cleaning Science” and “The British Institute of Facility Management”. It is also registered with ‘Ministry of Finance’. We have agreements with reputed recruitment agencies in various countries to work jointly to enhance the outsourcing business in Qatar. Our associate’s several years of specialized experience in recruitment together with the local knowledge and strength of Al Malki Group will provide our clients, one of the best outsourcing solutions.
Our Financial strength is time tested, so that during the worst global recession period, we were able to manage our business without much difficulty. Our Group’s growing net worth and support services available will easily handle Edgewater’s challenges related to the projects. Our active network consists of recruitment agencies in various countries such as the UK, USA, Canada, Egypt, Lebanon, South Africa, India, Philippines, Dubai, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Morocco and Indonesia, etc.