This position is closed or expired.
See other Development Manager jobs in Qatar
This is a very exciting new Hotel and Leisure project being developed in one of the most dynamic and innovative developers in Qatar. Currently developing their corporate structure and strategy, they will be growing the hospitality division internationally to over 300 people within the next 18 months. The selected candidate will have experience in negotiating hotel contracts with major international brands, and should come from a Hospitality Development or Hotel consulting background. You will play a key role in developing the concepts of the hotels, beach resorts, SPAs and other related facilities on the project and should have experience leading financial feasibility studies in these sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely generous package which will see you offered very competitive basic salary with a 4 bedroom villa and other benefits and allowances on top! This is also a great opportunity to join one of the first major hotel development projects in Qatar.
- 8-10 years experience in upscale hotel operations of which 3 in a hotel / resort development role.
- Hotel operators’ selection / contract negotiation experience preferably in luxury chains, hospitality advisory, and/or consulting.
- Exposure to entertainment, leisure and spa industries is a plus.
- Fluent in English – Arabic is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, hotel related analytical, financial, and business presentation skills.
- Team player, self starter and highly positive and energetic individual.
- Well travelled and exposed to the latest luxury hotels / resorts, spa trends and concepts.
- Hotel Management / Real estate Qualification
- Hospitality / real estate Development background
- Consultancy experience with major Hotel / Real Estate Advisory Division
About the Company
BBT is a truly international company, which provides staff to hundreds of organisations across the globe. With over 500 members of staff, working in over 45 offices, across 5 continents, we constantly strive to exceed expectations, both in quality of service and results, and are always ideally located to find the best job opportunities and the right candidate for the role.
With our exceptional industry knowledge, contacts and highly tailored service, we are ideally positioned to assist candidates, develop their careers and access the most exciting and interesting jobs around. And with consultants available all over the globe, candidates can easily contact us wherever they are in the world.
As a client we aim to take all the hassle of recruitment out of your hands – saving you time and resources. By spending time and energy getting to know exactly who you are looking for, we can maximise our efficiency and reduce your input into the short listing and selection process. This ensures you only get the highest calibre of staff, who are not only suited to your position but also motivated to succeed within it.