Job description / Role
Position Title: Housekeeping Attendant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 1,500 QAR or 412 USD depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation, and meals
Job location: Doha, Qatar
About the Client:
The hiring company is an iconic 5-star hotel with outstanding resort facilities and high-end dining options overlooking the Persian Gulf in the West Bay area of Doha, Qatar. It is known for its distinct pyramid shape and is part of the conference facility for the Organization of Arab States offering a world of Arabian luxury and magical ambience.
- Responsible for cleaning activities of the rooms assigned from sweeping to mopping, vacuum, and wiping to polish furniture
- Demonstrates professional bed making to ensure that it looks presentable, cared for, and inspected according to standards
- Ensures that all toiletries supplies are replaced as company standard
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Deals with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
QAR 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Open to Indian and Filipino nationals within GCC
- Female, 40 years old and below
- High school diploma or any certificate
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in the hospitality industry
- Has excellent communication skills
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.