Job description / Role
• Cleans and maintains areas such as floors, stairways and carpets by performing tasks including sweeping, vacuuming, shampooing, dry/wet mopping, auto-scrubbing and floor refinishing (such as burnishing).
• Empties waste containers from a variety of areas such as classrooms, hallways, waiting areas, offices, and lobbies.
• Disposes of waste according to waste stream (regular and recycling) and transports to a central collection area.
• Follows required cleaning procedures for routine and precaution cleaning and hazardous spills.
• Completes task sheets and /or discusses any concerns and issues with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Attends in-service, departmental meetings and education / training programs such as Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, Standard Precautions, Infection Control and other training as required to keep current with housekeeping terminology, technology, practices, safety issues and ACCIONA company policies and procedures.
• May be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves, glasses, or breathing respirators when performing certain types of cleans, renovation cleans or hazardous spill clean-up.
• Maintains related equipment by cleaning, lubricating and replacing items such as filters, vacuum bags and belts.
• Reports any noticeable maintenance problems or safety hazards to the Lead Hand or Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Provides movement of furniture using moving equipment such as trolleys and ladders, as well as provides office setups or meeting room setups and cleans before and after meetings.
• Performs other duties.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 to 3 years as hospital cleaner or any cleaning experience
• Age Range: 20-35
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: any
• Language Fluency: English is a must
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.