Job description / Role
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Allocate sections to Room Attendants and Public Area Attendants
- Maintaining Lost & Found records and closets, delivery of lost items to past guests
- Preparation of Housekeeping documents, forms and memorandums
- Ensure professional standards of the Housekeeping staff is upheld
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager - administration to ensure utmost organization in the department
- Act as a liaison between guest, other departments and the Housekeeping team to ensure all request are actioned in a timely manner
- Review staffing levels daily and monitor productivity
- Communicate office supply levels to ensure resources are available
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the hotel health and safety program
- Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Housekeeping Coordinator is an assets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Property Management System is essential
- Able to maintain the utmost professionalism and confidentiality under pressure and sometimes-distracting environment
- Proven ability to efficiently delegate tasks to colleagues and leaders
- High School Diploma
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Coordinator (Include Overnight)
Guest Services Officer - Front Office