Job description / Role
GLOBAL SPORTS EVENT QATAR - ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
LINEN SUPERVISOR (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel environment and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- To attend and oversee laundry operations, following the company standards and procedures.
- To follow the linen and uniforms laundry flows and to meet the established cycles and instructions.
- To have a full knowledge of all the textiles and their proper care.
- To use all equipment with proper knowledge, care and maintenance.
- To handle and store chemicals with proper care, and to use correct formulas, following all health and safety regulations.
- To accurately count all linen and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Maintains the appropriate laundry supplies
- Collaborates with other departments in an effective and friendly manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus.
- At least 3 years of laundry operation experience.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar position in a large-scale property.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- A hands-on approach is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Store Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|