Job description / Role
The Duties require:
- Work inside and continuously walk and maneuver in and around all public areas of the hotels.
- Work at a computer terminal during the shift.
- Possess good manual dexterity and coordination to operate cleaning & office equipment
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Resistant to stress.
Required experience/skills/years in this role:
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven training skills.
- Good business practice.
- People management knowledge
- Fluent in English writing & verbal communicating
- Management skills required.
- Basic Account skills required
- Basic knowledge on flowers.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining material, fabric and flooring.
- Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
- Positive attitude, committed to adhere to company vision & values
- Professional appearance and etiquettes.
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently.
- Aware of FLHSS standards, diligent attention to safety.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.