Job description / Role
Housekeeping Public Area Supervisor
In this role, you will be required to carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest's needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- #WorkYourWay - tell us how this role can fit with every part of your life
- Learning programs through our Learn Your Way online platform and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- The opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world
What you will be doing:
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitization and presentation
- Clean and maintain locker rooms, staff and public washrooms/toilets
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking
What will you bring to the team?
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment ( preferred but not required )
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Reliability & availability to work a range of shifts, including weekends, evenings, and public holidays
- Strong communication skills
- Good Eye for Detail.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.