Job description / Role
Objectives: Job Purpose
- To clean and prepare the guest rooms with highest cleanliness standards to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests.
Main responsibilities: General Responsibilities
- Live and support The Living Adventure’s vision, ambition and purpose.
- Deliver highest quality service to exceed expectations.
- To be attentive to personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Develop yourself by attending all trainings required in your department.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following fire, health and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- To be flexible to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Consistently prepare the guest rooms as per the set standards.
- Replenish supplies and guest amenities.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Take initiative to add personalized service to the guest.
- Take ownership of guest privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
- Sign in and sign out the keys daily.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Update and record all clean rooms.
- Attend daily briefings with the Assistant Manager Housekeeping of their section and pay careful attention to all instructions and priorities for the day. Contribute to the meetings with suggestions and by asking questions.
- Return and properly tag all the Lost and Found articles in the Housekeeping office.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and also the service standards.
- Clean bedrooms, bathroom, Kitchen, living room of each unit according to established procedure and carry out special cleaning tasks as required.
- Report necessary maintenance items.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Handle bed linens and towels with care and separate soiled and damaged linens according to procedure.
- Perform any additional tasks, as requested by the Ex. Housekeeper his/her Assistant and the Floor Supervisor.
- Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Subordinates: Housekeeping Coordinator
- Duration: 6-7 months
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Nature and length of previous experience: Able to work on numerous tasks/projects at one time.
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp new ideas and learn quickly.
- Has the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet company goals.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Passionate about people and service orientated.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic
About the Company
Barker Langham Recruitment is a strategic human resource, recruitment and training firm for the global cultural & creative industries.
We define innovative human resource [people] strategies and deliver bespoke recruitment [people] solutions that create sustainable growth for our global clients [people] in the cultural and creative sectors.
People for people. Simple.