Job description / Role
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the presentation as requested at hotel/ department meetings and committees
- Comply at all times with Accor standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas to service them
- Actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
- Ensures Room Attendants are informed daily about VIPs, extras - priority in their section
- Ensures checkout rooms are returned in a timely manner
- Verify rooms with Privacy Please indicators and co-ordinate make up with Room Attendants
- Assist with and lead Room Attendant, Turndown Attendant, and House Attendant with daily duties
- Train and coach colleagues on expected standards of service
- Conducts daily inspections of guestrooms and floors
- Be knowledgeable on all current guest services and events in the hotel
- Inspect show rooms, guestrooms, guest elevator foyers, storage and supply rooms, and Room Attendant's carts and closets to ensure the quality of work of the Housekeeping Team
- Notify Room Attendant/ House Attendant of any deficiencies found, and return to correct when applicable. Re-inspect corrected room
- Physically check discrepant rooms to ascertain status. Confirm status of all rooms at end of day
- Report any damage, special cleaning, change of soft furnishings etc. to Royal Service on any issues in all areas of the hotel
- Confirm that all daily duties are completed to standard by: Room Attendants and House Attendant
- Must be able to perform all Room Attendant and House Attendant duties
- Work with all Housekeeping staff to maintain and improve guest service scores
- Ensures all guestrooms have proper furniture; fixtures and amenities and that all set standards for placement are being followed
- Ensures all Lost and Found items are sent to Royal Service
- Ensures any Health/Safety matters are reported and followed up
- To conduct proper handover with each day Floor Supervisor to keep seamless information flow
- To check any late check outs and non-checked rooms for update before 6:00pm
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluency in English (verbal & written) is essential
- High school diploma preferred, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel housekeeping environment
- Proven training skills
- Experience with Hotel Property Management System, Micros-Opera desirable
- Must be proactive with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong organizational, supervisory and communication skills
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guest
- Must be able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work well with limited supervision
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Store Supervisor
Housekeeping Linen Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services