Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Job description / Role
· Under general direction or supervision, plans, schedules, assigns, and review the work of team leaders and cleaners related to housekeeping & janitorial areas; coordinates, monitors, and provides technical input for assigned housekeeping, janitorial, and other special programs; perform administrative studies; conducts field inspections of facilities and maintained areas; provides technical assistance to the Operations Manager and Senior Operations Manager in areas of expertise; and performs related work as required.
· Ensuring work standards of efficiency, punctuality and appearance are maintained by the personnel.
· Be approachable to all staff both in business and personal problems.
· Ensuring that all common areas, internal, toilets and outside are adequately maintain by cleaners.
· Performs daily rounds, initiating contact with clients, staff, patients and others in the workplace.
· Ensuring availability of cleaning materials, chemical items and other suppliers required by the department and issuing to the cleaners.
· Spot checking that standards of cleanliness of the stations are being maintained by the cleaners.
· Preparing the timesheets, daily reports, work schedule, and client monthly report as required.
· Ensuring all chemical are stored an applied in accordance with HSE policies.
· Reporting any loss, theft, damage or strange behavior/ incident to management.
· Ensuring work satisfaction to clients.
· Maintain and keep record of all the completed work, incident report, HSE police reports, material records, disposal records and monthly consumption and duty records.
· Ensuring routine cleaning carried out on daily basis and ensured quality of the cleaning is up to the set standard. Note any deviation from the routine cleaning schedule and any special jobs carried out in the daily logbook.
· Record any absenteeism, late arrivals and requests for leave in the daily logbook and complete the tardiness report if required.
· Ensure preparation of material requisitions as per location and the handling of equipment, machineries and supplies as per operating guidelines.
· Provides hands-on support when short- staffed or during times of infectious outbreaks in units where additional precautions may be required.
· Identify training needs of staff along with Team Leader and Training Supervisor & allocate staff for scheduled trainings accordingly.
· Highly proactive and self-motivated, capable of handling multiple tasks.
· Team player, good interpersonal skills for subordinates’ development, team building and conflict resolution.
· Good knowledge of preventive and predictive housekeeping & Janitorial maintenance principles and working procedures.
· Proficient with PC software’s and able to write technical reports and procedures.
· Good command of oral and written English, Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Leader - Housekeeping (Public Area)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|