Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Job description / Role
• Plans, schedules, assigns and reviews the work of team leaders and cleaners related to housekeeping & janitorial areas.
• Coordinates, monitors and provides technical input for assigned housekeeping and other special programs.
• Perform administrative duties, conduct field inspections of facilities and maintains the area neat and clean.
QAR 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food + Accommodation + Transport
• Must possess experience in Hospital/Hotel/Airport
• Good communication in English
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Empathy towards the team members
• Valid Qatar ID with transferable NOC
• Ready to join locally with immediate effect
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Housekeeping Team Leader
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Team Leader - Housekeeping (Public Area)
|Abu Dhabi||10 May|
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||14 Mar|
Assistant Manager - Housekeeping