Job description / Role
• Provides leadership to assigned staff demonstrated through strong organizational skills, and proven ability to coach, train, motivate, schedule, instruct, direct , monitor staff and discipline staff.
• Conducts day- to-day housekeeping business in a professional manner, respecting opinions of staff, listening to concerns, responding accordingly and treating staff, visitors with respect and courtesy.
• Performs daily rounds, initiating contact with clients, staff, patients and others in the workplace.
• Performs employee observation reports with staff as well as conducting patient satisfaction surveys.
• Performs Quality Audits on a regular basis and follows up with staff on areas where deficiencies found.
• 2-3 years’ work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
• Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
• Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
• Excellent organizational and team management skills
• Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
• Transferable VISA with NOC
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.