Job description / Role
Candidates with HR background to apply
The Admin Assist provides secretarial support to the HR team. Handles all administrative tasks by ensuring a smooth running and efficient service in line with expected standards of excellence.
• Organizes team meetings by preparing the agenda and taking minutes at the weekly meetings and following up on the action items, as and where required.
• Supports the team in maintaining the monthly time attendance, filing documents maintaining up-to-date employee files
• Liaises with internal/external stakeholders in a professional manner
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Human Resources /Business Administration or other related discipline.
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, Recruitment and HR specific areas
• Knowledge of Human Resources practices, processes and policies
• Experience working with HR departments in the Middle East
• Detailed orientated, highly organized and ability to plan and prioritize
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to scan and source information and data quickly and effectively
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across levels in the organization
• Excellent computer skills in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Resilience, customer and quality delivery focused
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ethical conduct, ability to hold confidential information and integrity
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.