Job description / Role
• Ensure all HR & admin functions are seamlessly aligned to Company business objectives.
• Ensure adherence to systems and processes reinforce the desired organizational culture and climate and are system-based and people-oriented.
• Ensure the systems and processes are constantly aligned to company policies.
• The HR Manager will be in charge of all general HR duties and help to implement and enhance human resources policy frameworks.
• Oversees the human resource database and ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
• Supervise and oversee Recruitment activities based on approved manpower acquisitions.
• Develop staff relation & communication plan including social & professional activities.
• Assists in training new employees and supports Department personnel as needed.
• Attends and participates in meetings (Internal & External) as required.
• Plan, develop & provide introductory & orientation training to newly joined staff.
• Stays well informed regarding human resource developments.
• Plan, Conduct, record & analyze Exit interviews
• Evaluate & record training effectiveness and employee effectiveness.
• Provide input into an action plan to address areas of improvement
• Resolving employee issues and advising them on internal policy & procedures
• Updating staff & portal with revised company policies & other required documents.
• Assist in Staff Performance Appraisal
• Coordinate & timely complete periodic performance evaluation & appraisal
• Assist in preparing & conducting Employee Satisfaction Survey
• Participate in developing & implementing HR Policies, procedures by providing process, system, data support & reports to the Senior Management.
• Streamline and automate the recruitment process and advice senior management on recruitment strategies
• Update overall HR performance and maintain up-to-date departmental KPI
• Bachelor’s Degree & Management Diploma or MBA with specialization in HR / Post Graduate with HR specialization.
• 15+ Years of experience with at least 10 years in a similar position in the QATAR/Gulf region.
• Experience in creating and implementing Human Resources policies, manuals, organizational structures, and manpower planning.
• Strong personality, able to execute decision independently.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• GCC Driving Licence desired.
• Past Construction experience will be a plus.
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation
Human Resources Manager
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Operations Manager