Job description / Role
• Ensure all HR & admin functions are seamlessly aligned to Company business objectives.
• Ensure adherence to systems and processes reinforce the desired organizational culture and climate and are system-based and people-oriented.
• Ensure the systems and processes are constantly aligned to company policies.
• The HR Manager will be in charge of all general HR duties and help to implement and enhance human resources policy frameworks.
• Oversees the human resource database and ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
• Supervise and oversee Recruitment activities based on approved manpower acquisitions.
• Develop staff relation & communication plan including social & professional activities.
• Assists in training new employees and supports Department personnel as needed.
• Attends and participates in meetings (Internal & External) as required.
• Plan, develop & provide introductory & orientation training to newly joined staff.
• Stays well informed regarding human resource developments.
• Plan, Conduct, record & analyze Exit interviews
• Evaluate & record training effectiveness and employee effectiveness.
• Provide input into an action plan to address areas of improvement
• Resolving employee issues and advising them on internal policy & procedures
• Updating staff & portal with revised company policies & other required documents.
• Assist in Staff Performance Appraisal
• Coordinate & timely complete periodic performance evaluation & appraisal
• Assist in preparing & conducting Employee Satisfaction Survey
• Participate in developing & implementing HR Policies, procedures by providing process, system, data support & reports to the Senior Management.
• Streamline and automate the recruitment process and advice senior management on recruitment strategies
• Update overall HR performance and maintain up-to-date departmental KPI
• Bachelor’s Degree & Management Diploma or MBA with specialization in HR / Post Graduate with HR specialization.
• 15+ Years of experience with at least 10 years in a similar position in the QATAR/Gulf region.
• Experience in creating and implementing Human Resources policies, manuals, organizational structures, and manpower planning.
• Strong personality, able to execute decision independently.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• GCC Driving Licence desired.
• Past Construction experience will be a plus.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Operations Manager