Job description / Role
- Process the monthly payroll and ensure the timely and accurate payout to all employees.
- Prepare monthly Bank Listing, Cash/Cheque Listing and Payroll Reports for Management.
- Prepare all documents required by Accounts for charging to the respective BU’s depts.
- Process salaries for employees under WPS and Non WPS
- Full spectrum of Payroll
- Set up and maintain Payroll filing and records retention system.
- Coordinate with other Departments in relation to Payroll Issue.
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll and provision reports with project cost allocations to Finance department
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries and provision for audit
- Employee update and new hire registration in payroll system
- Verifying pay discrepancies and pay slip generation /distribution to employees
- Provide payroll data for audit.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management / Business or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience. Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years experience of rewards and benefits experience, preferably in Oil & Gas construction environment
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
HR/Human Resources Officer - Holding Company
HR Field Partner
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.