Job description / Role
Position: HR Business Partner
Section: Human Resources
Location : Ras Laffan / Qatar
Job Summary and Purpose
• Work closely with joint ventures and build relationships with them focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the company.
• Establish an alignment in joint venture companies between HR services and business goals.
• Act as a consultant particularly on issues related to joint venture’s strategy execution and change, talent management, performance management, people processes; alignment between HR and its customers to resolve any issues.
• Provide sound advice and support to joint venture’s leadership and line managers on all people processes’ issues, including diagnosing organizational challenges.
• Assist in identifying the talent capabilities required at Joint Venture’s to execute the organizational strategy.
• Work closely with the management to improve work relationships, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provide HR policy guidance to joint venture’s leadership.
• Integrate proper and efficient delivery of essential HR services to joint venture’s by evaluating HR effectiveness and recommending an optimal service delivery model for Joint Venture.
• Conduct analysis on Joint Venture’s behavioral and structural change and provide advice and support to NAKILAT’s Joint Venture on all aspects within HR services.
• Guide Joint Venture’s leadership in delivering and sustaining corporate change initiatives.
• Support in establishing a business partnership mindset to foster change and optimization of HR functions.
• Apply and continue to develop Business Acumen to ensure HR initiatives contribute to foster business capability and performance.
• Assist in identifying, developing and delivering integrated human resources solutions.
• Adhere to all relevant SHEQ policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people
• Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures.
• Carry out any other duties as directed by the Head HR Business Partnership.
• Maintain effective and continuous communication with Joint Venture’s to ensure alignments and business objectives are achieved and sustained
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other field.
• A Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
• 6-8 years of related experience in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
About the Company
Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd. (known as Nakilat, which means carriers in Arabic) is a Qatari-listed shipping company established by the State of Qatar to own, operate and manage LNG vessels and to provide shipping and marine-related services to a range of participants within the Qatari hydrocarbon sector. Nakilat is an integral component of the supply chain of some of the largest, most advanced energy projects in the world undertaken by Qatar Petroleum, Qatargas, RasGas and their joint venture partners for the State of Qatar.
Nakilat was established in 2004 and is a joint stock company owned 50% by its founding shareholders and 50% by the public. Nakilat owns 54 LNG vessels, making it the largest LNG ship owner in the world. Our fleet of vessels transport LNG produced from Qatars North Field, the worlds largest non-associated gas field with approximately 15% of the worlds total proven reserves to global markets. These vessels, ordered from Korean shipyards, incorporate the latest technology for safe, reliable and cost-effective transportation of LNG.
Group HR and Admin Manager
HR Business Partner
HR and Administration Manager
Al Khor Holding
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE