Job description / Role
A Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a professional who completes a planned HR Practices & Duties for the Human Resources Department of an organization, and they assist Sr. HR Officer/Manager with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist in performance appraisal process, assist in annual leaves process, assist in payroll process, and provide HR services & support to all employees.
• Maintain and updates HR Information System to ensure that all personnel information is properly & accurately captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times.
• Create Job Advertising and post it on all related resources based on the Job description & Specifications.
• Maintain a bank of CV's & keep records of potential candidates.
• Coordinate for all types of interviews, and prepare the employment offers for selected candidates.
• Implement and follow up the On-Boarding Procedures and Orientation for the new Joiners.
• Process the pay cars application for the new joiners/sponsored employees with the particular bank.
• Provide the required reports related to HR practices to the Sr. HR Officer/ CHRO.
• Implement the standard HR procedures within all HR functions & Practices.
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Handle the annual leaves settlements, Employees Air Tickets booking, and annual leaves payments on the time & End of services.
• Coordinate for Business Trip Airlines & Hotel Booking.
• Maintain up to date records for annual leaves registry.
• Prepare a daily attendance reports for group’s allocation and report it daily to the Sr. HR Officer.
• Maintain the group monthly attendance, and Prepare the monthly Payroll for all group’s allocation, and make sure all employees received their salaries on the predetermined time/date.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Follow up the operation in daily basis in terms of corresponding emails, answering inquires, and reporting the significant issues to Sr. HR Officer/ CHRO.
• Maintain an updated record of works men compensation and prepare it’s monthly report accordingly.
• Arrange to issue Bank accounts for the Sponsored employees.
• Send Exit Permit Emails for the employees which entitled for Exit permit.
• Make sure to receive the monthly reports prepared by Camp Bosses.
• Follow up with the PRO Department in terms of all related employees’ issues with E Government such as, RP Renewal, H. Card renewal, issuing New Visa, issuing new RP, Cancellation of RP, and sponsorship transferring, etc.
• Prepare the necessary HR Letters required by the Employees.
• Prepare the related HR forms such as change of status, advance requests, warning letters, etc.
• Follow p with finance department for processing the cash/cheque payments.
• Reconciling the monthly salaries experiences and, accrued payroll.
About the Company
S’hail Holding Group is a Qatar based group of companies operating under one umbrella specialising in recycling, producing and exporting processed non-ferrous metals and plastic. Its reputation exceeds itself with an extensive network of subsidiaries firmly established as the leading recycling enterprise in Qatar.
The group comprises of over 30 diverse and extensive companies across 10 locations in Qatar and Europe. The group boasts a collective metal production capacity of over 100,000 metric tonnes per year, and a collective plastic production capacity of over 10,000 metric tonnes per year.
S'hail Holding Group is constantly working on expanding the trade operations of the group, and export its premium material to major European and international markets, whilst looking to obtain additional material sources within new promising regions. We strive to provide our clients with products of the highest calibre that fall in line with international standards.
Our top priority is client satisfaction, and therefore we are always happy to cater to our client's needs. Since our inception, S'hail Holding Group has achieved considerable growth due to our strong leadership and great work ethics. We continuously make investments into both our equipment and our team, unwilling to make any compromise in our endeavour to stand out as an industry leader in local and international markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Administration Manager
One Thousand Walls
Human Resource (HR) Manager
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||29 Dec|
|Al Ain||19 Dec|