Job description / Role
• Responsible for developing the overall HR strategy with the Manager of Human Resource including plans and policies to help achieve organizational and the individual Business objectives.
• Contributes pro-actively to the Manager of Human Resource through the development and implementation of best practice HR operating systems and procedures.
• Has overall responsibility for the performance management system and ensures consistency of use, and suggest improvements.
• Advise to development and implementation of employee training and development programs required including the implementation of a program for identifying and developing employees with high potential.
• Provides advice and assistance to the Manager of Human Resource in the handling of employee relations issues, complaints and/or grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
• Establishes relevant performance targets for the Department in conjunction with the Manager of Human Resource, ensuring that they are realistic and support the objectives. Develops long-term plans and appropriate strategies to ensure these objectives are achieved.
• Master degree, preferably in Human Resources field with 19 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in a Business Administration field with 20 years of relevant experience.
• Experience need working within a Engineering Consultancy/Client side business, this role will be managing a team of recruiters.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.