Job description / Role
HR Manager must perform various tasks to assist with the daily operations of a company’s human resources department. We reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core HR duties and responsibilities.
Oversee New Hire Process:
• From placing job ads to setting up interviews, a huge part of an HR duties is to recruit and help new employees integrate into a company.
• The HR will follow up with applicant references, send offer letters, explain company policies and benefits, review job duties and maintain files regarding all new hires for the company they work for.
• They might also assist with or even conduct company orientations for individuals or groups of new hires.
Arrange Employee Training:
• An HR Manager typically assists with helping new and existing employees receive training for their specific job titles.
• They will also help employees who are seeking additional training or who might need updated training, such as on new software systems.
Support HR Functions:
• In addition to new hire duties, an HR Manager is also responsible for assisting with other human resources operations.
• This might include ensuring payroll accuracy, addressing employee issues or problems, maintaining employee relations, keeping employee records and making sure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
About the Company
A leading Trading Industrial group in Qatar.