Job description / Role
• Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
• Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Creating clear and concise reports.
• Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
• Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
• Experience in human resources or related field.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in educating and coaching staff.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
• Ability to give presentations.
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of HR
Middle East Executive