Job description / Role
- Recruitment of staffs, skilled & semi-skilled technicians & labors based on their talent, knowledge & Experience.
- Arranging recruitments drives with the support of manpower agency.
- Managing visa process for the company in close cooperation with PRO(new visa, renewal, medical, Residential Permit & labor card)
- Manage induction /Onboarding of new employees.
- Manage employee benefits programs (Contractual leave management, air tickets booking, medical insurance etc.).
- Handling Good relationship with various vendors for arranging manpower & sub contract work from outside of the company.
- Facility Management such as camp allocation & staff accommodations.
- HRMS- database management, maintaining the MIS of personal details of all employees.
- Regular visit to site to understand client requirement, feedback and status of deployment.
- Manage employee requests for documents (salary certificates, bank letters etc).
- Point of contact for the bank for opening new accounts for employees.
- Candidate must be minimum have 5+ year experience with well knowledge on excel functions.
- Must have degree from reputed college.
- Must speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Should be good knowledge on recruitment procedures
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
HR & Learning Administrator
Xerox Emirates LLC
HR Services Administrator - Temporary
Senior Human Resources Manager