Job description / Role
• The incumbent will be responsible for providing effective and efficient HR Operations support that is aligned with the company goals and ensure a seamless experience for employees.
• The responsibilities will include Recruitment, Employee Relations, Payroll Management, Time management, Leave Management, Compliance with HR Policies & Procedures, Manage the on-boarding and off boarding cycle, Performance Management, and other HR projects.
• Open and approachable management style.
• Able to inspire and leads others to achieve challenging results.
• To work as an individual and to be a team player.
• Confident, articulate and clear oral and written communication skills with all level of employees.
• To develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
• Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
• Confident public speaker.
• Strong planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
• Ability to train. Use Initiative.
• Professional approach. Excellent Administration Skills
• Result Orientation
• Analytical Thinking
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
• Doha British School Established in 1997, Doha British School delivers the National Curriculum of England from Pre-School to IGCSE and in the Sixth Form International Baccalaureate Diploma.
• City University College is a higher education institution in Qatar that offers recognised UK degrees licensed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education. City University College is provider of the BTEC and Ulster University Qatar degrees, SI-UK services and IELTS courses. City University College offers alternative routes to university and work, both for high-school students as well as employed people.
• Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
• ACES is a private Education group which owns, manages and operates educational institutions in Qatar with the objective of fostering academic innovation and excellence.
• Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
• Primepower Middle East specialize in the supply of temporary power solutions to support the increasing demand on the country's infrastructure. from 6kva up to Multi Megawatt modular power systems, there is a solution for every customers requirement.
• House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
• Gulf CMS offers a wide-ranging repair service to Qatar customers, including reconditioning. Our well-qualified technicians handle every damage for our customers at our fully equipped maintenance center.
• Ulster University (UU) Qatar operates its branch campus in Qatar in partnership with City University College. Ulster University, Qatar is working to develop a skills-based economy as part of Qatar’s National Vision 2030. Their business expertise, quality teaching and innovation will deliver the future business leaders of Qatar and beyond.
UU Qatar provides students with the skills and knowledge to fuel public and private sector organisations to drive the regional economy. The range of business degree courses on offer including the International Foundation Programme and BSc (Hons) Business Studies.
• SI-UK is a British owned and an official UK University representative, it is the truly global UK focused education agency in the world. It is the official representative of over 380+ Universities & Colleges. Thousands of student university applications are processed every year through its offices globally. In Qatar its office officially represented by City College. SI-UK can assist with your application for foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
One Thousand Walls
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls