Job description / Role
HR Recruitment Officer (Oil & Gas Experience is mandatory)
• Direct the organisation’s workforce planning and recruitment activities in order to ensure that the best candidates are selected for each role and that the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the rganisation’s policies and standards.
• Work independently and be fully responsible to run the end-to-end recruitment process, being the dedicated contact for candidates and hiring manager;
• Establish and maintain relations with hiring managers to stay updated on current and future hiring and business needs;
• Establish the recruitment sources and perform searches for strong candidates according to relevant job criteria;
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection;
• Organize and conduct interviews, making hiring recommendations;
• Mobilising and demobilising high volumes of staff and workers based on project requirements.
QAR 7,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Human Resource Management;
• 5 years experience in Oil & Gas field;
• Supervisory exposure preferable;
• Proficient English language skills (verbal and written);
• High level of integrity, confidentiality and diplomacy;
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload proactively;
• Excellent attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy;
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies