Job description / Role
HR Services Administrator - Temporary
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
The HR services administrator - temporary, provides support and guidance to managers and staff across the full range of HR work and contribute to the successful delivery of Macro’s human resource function through supporting and reflecting the organisation’s core values, aims and objectives.
Your responsibilities will include
• Providing routine advise on Macro’s policies and procedures to staff and managers.
• Coordinating with the recruitment team, prepare offer letters and employment contracts.
• Organising resources for new employees that will include welcome kits, IT and email access as appropriate.
• Coordinating and participating in the induction of new Macro staff.
• Maintaining a database of staff.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of Macro’s HR related policies and procedures in conjunction with HR advisor.
• Updating Macro’s Employee Handbooks accordingly.
• Researching and recommending tools, procedures and systems that will improve the HR service of Macro as instructed by the HR advisor.
• Collating, preparing and submitting accurate timely monthly payroll data in the MENA region.
• Ensuring all associated payroll paperwork, including new starter and leaver records, are processed, submitted and stored appropriately.
• Ensuring payroll department are notified of changes to staff terms and conditions and act upon management instructions and staff requests promptly.
• Delivering effective HR administrative support.
• Developing and maintaining administrative systems and procedures to provide support for HR activity and projects which may include arranging meetings, collating and circulating papers, preparing statistical reports, entering data on IT systems and following up action points.
• Ensuring staff records are well maintained and that periodic tidying up of records is undertaken.
• Managing and coordinating responses to enquiries via Macro’s generic email account.
• Complying with data protection guidelines.
• Coordinating with the insurance providers across the MENA region for any updates, addition or deletion requests and yearly renewals.
• Following up on probation confirmations and issuance of probation confirmation letters.
• Preparing all sorts of administrative letters for employees.
• Scanning and filing necessary documents.
• Liaising with PRO for quota, visas and renewals.
• Ensuring to monitor the client’s and their subcontractors regarding their manpower deployment and their continuous audits.
• Be the focal point of contact between Macro and the client to handle and report manpower issues with the clients.
• Keeping track of all client’s training records, SOP’s, and PPM’s documents
• Focusing on continues training deliverables of the project both from the client-side and the clients.
• A degree qualification in human resource management or related field is required.
• Full CIPD membership.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Strong ability in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
• Ability to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of HR projects and operations.
• Exposure to employment practices across MENA region.
• Exposure to supporting teams across multiple locations and geographies.
• Discreet and trustworthy.
• Accurate and strong attention to detail.
• Resilient and able to prioritize effectively
Reward and recognition
• With Macro, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
• Full tax-free salary package that includes basic salary.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|