Job description / Role
HRS Officer - HR - Qatar
- As HR Officer you will be the day-to-day contact for store-based employees, management and other support functions for HR services queries
- Your knowledge of HR procedures, policies and the use of databases and other resources will enable you to resolve enquiries and issues quickly and efficiently.
- You will also be able to record and analyse data on specific HR systems
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- 3 years HR Administration experience within a large commercial organisation
- High school education
- A valid driving license
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, as well as analytical and detail oriented and with proven organisational skills
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.