Job description / Role
- To implement, review, update and improve the HSE Management system. To improve HSE awareness amongst the workforce.
- To organise the Company Safety Incentive Programme.
- External Audits ISO 14001 / Monitoring and effective closure of findings.
- Subcontractor Approval, audits and measuring performance.
- Maintain evaluation of compliance and update of Legal and other requirements related to Environment, Health and Radiation Protection Act.
- Internal Audits (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and closeout as per the schedule).
- To compile all SOCs and ORs related to Environment (Follow up and effective closer) and analysis on the findings to set corrective action directives.
- HSE Internal Trainings (Identify need, Gap, Training Modules review etc.) and plan weekly internal HSE training as required.
- Monthly HSEQ Meeting (Sub-Contractors - Team 3) Presentation / follow up with minutes of meeting.
- Assist for six monthly Management Review Meeting.
- To organise and conduct basic firefighting training and conduct regular drills as stipulated in the drill plan.
- To oversee, maintain and periodically service all fire-fighting, rescue and emergency response equipment in buildings, yard and emergency vehicles.
- To lead Emergency Response Team and assist in the operation.
- Safety Briefing / Induction for visitors.
- To issue Safety Alert / Weekly Toolbox Talk / News bulletin
- Fire Risk Assessment in Buildings and Canteen
- Diploma in HSE / Fire Engineering with min. 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fire Safety Manager Certification.
- Hot work Assessor Certification.
- Fit, healthy and strong.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Possess fire-fighting, rescue and oil pollution control skills.
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited