Job description / Role
My client is a grade "A" main contractor With an Oil & Gas division based in Doha Qatar.
• Responsible for all QA/QC team within the company
• Responsible to implement HSE rules throughout the site
• Develop his department procedures
• Develop his team
• Company representative for ISO
• Built relation with client HSE and QA/QC team
• Remark: Must have 3.1.1 welding certificate or 3.2.2
• Must have Nebosh and Iosh certification
• 10 Years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Civil project with knowledge of QA/QC and HSE regulations on Site
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering
• 25-30,000 package plus tickets and medical and 30 days holiday
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.