Job description / Role
HSE Manager - Roads & Infrastructure
To provide daily site supervision, knowledge and expertise in the administration and support of the project HSE program. As he will be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of HSE on site to assure compliance with regulatory guidelines and policies.
- Develop and implement project HSE Plans to support the achievement of the company policies and business objectives.
- Provides a comprehensive day to day divisional health, safety and environment services to support the construction activities.
- Develops and implements comprehensive audit plan and conducts HSE audits.
- Ensure personnel induction, training and corrective action follow-up is completed.
- Develops and implements accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
- Investigates and evaluates new safety equipment for appropriateness.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Minimum 10 years experience in safety management.
- Work experience on major Roads & infrastructure projects is a must.
- Qatar Driving License.
About the Company
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade "A" Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our CEO, Dori Labaki says: "The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years of prosperity ahead."