Job description / Role
- To establish and implement health and safety management systems.
- Develop HSE program, identifying and ensuring HSE resources to ensure no harm to people, no property loss or damage during project execution.
- To also ensure continuous compliance with HSE regulations and other requirements.
- Degree educated
- Roads and highways experience
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 14001
- Minimum 15 years experience
- Arabic speaking is a must
- Middle East experience needed
- Must proactively lead, develop and support relationships critical in the area of responsibility
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Senior HSE Officer
Corporate HSE Manager - Architectural & Engineering
Senior HSE Manager - Roads and Highways
Ignite Search & Selection
Officer - HSE
Oryx Engineering Solutions