Job description / Role
• To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
• Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
• Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Schedule and perform internal audits and carry out second party audits when required.
• Communicate all HSE documentation evolvement to the business units within the country.
• Issue and maintain MS documentation within the country operations to meet the requirements of HSE standards
• At least 14 years of total experience
• At least 7 years of experience as HSE Manager
• At least 5 years of experience in construction projects related to water/drainage infrastructures
• Engineering Degree
• Experience with Qatar HSE regulations.
• Experience with Qatar traffic management guidelines.
• Familiar with all the permit to work systems and requirements from the local authorities, such as Ashghal, Kahramaa or QRail.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Safety Manager - Aviation