Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate, develop, and implement H.S.E. Plan (Health, Safety & Environment Plan), the Policy & Objective, and other project required Safety measures and control procedures.
- Develop and recommend measures on"Worker's Safety" assurance.
- Provide site Safety leadership and ensure facility compliance with Corporate Safety Standards.
- Ensure project safety, the policies and procedures are aligned with Governmental Regulations.
- Provide leadership and strategic directions for the development of the project.
- Monitor & anticipate hazardous and unsafe acts or conditions.
- Act, conduct, promote, and coordinate Safety Training for personnel skills upgrading and development.
- Perform Safety Audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment. This is to identify and correct potential hazards
and ensure safety regulations compliance.
- Perform assessments of Engineering Control and P.P.E., with compliance to its Standards & Specifications.
- Authorize to 'STOP' the work, if the SAFETY of the work and processes are at stake and not in accordance with the project
H.S.E. Plan, contract specifications, applicable procedures, method statements & risk assessments.
- Identify and cause correction of Occupational Safety and Health hazards.
- Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes and install preventive
measures to avoid re-occurrence.
- Provide technical advice, guidance, and mentoring to employees on Safety initiatives and necessary changes, and also
promote a friendly climate; create a strong team spirit, good morale, and cooperation.
- Protect and promote corporate reputation. Work within Company Policy outlined in Company Rules & Regulations.
- Lead Auditor (IMS): ISO Certification & Audit
- Occupational Health and Safety Degree, Diploma & Certificate
- NEBOSH IGC 1,2,3
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting training
- First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry
- Bachelor Degree
About the Company
WATERMASTER is a 40-year-old, market-leading company that specializes in water-related projects encompassing Wellness & Pools, Water Features, and Water/ Waste Water Treatment. With over 6,000 completed projects around the world and three branches in Lebanon, Qatar and UAE, we have the in-house capabilities and resources to undertake and deliver turnkey projects from A to Z in the role of a complex solution provider.