Job description / Role
• Proactively support the planning, design and implementation of training and development programs to staff; administer and monitor current training and development initiatives, assesses training and development needs.
• Maintains a documented inventory of HSE Training including specifications, requirements, curriculum, etc.
• Submit regularly reports to the HSE Manager on the status of the HSE Training program.
• Support the development and integration of Qatari nationals into the organizations. Identify and implement appropriate strategies and training programs related to HSE.
• Must have experience in the preparation of course materials, course outlines, lesson plans, PowerPoint presentation and written/practical exams.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
• Post-graduate education in related Technical fields.
• NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
• Fluent in Arabic and English language.
About the Company
QTerminals W.L.L. is a terminal operating company jointly established by Qatar Ports Management Company (Mwani Qatar) and Qatar Navigation (Milaha) — with the former owning 51% and the latter 49% of the company — to initially provide container, general cargo, RORO, livestock and offshore supply services in Phase 1 of Hamad Port, Qatar’s gateway to world trade. QTerminals’ mission is to facilitate the efficient flow of Qatar’s imports, exports, and international maritime trade; and to stimulate economic growth locally and regionally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
HSE Advisor - Major Exhibition Programme
HSE Specialist - Offshore
BAC Middle East
Junior HSE Engineer