Job description / Role
• Conducts pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and determines how risks could be reduced.
• Develops all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE.
• Conducts accident investigation and completes report.
• Identifies hazards, and their elimination and minimization where possible.
• Prepares health and safety strategies and develops internal policy.
• Creates and maintains practical and safe working systems.
• Consults with staff on health and safety matters.
• Responsible for procurement of personal protective equipment.
• Conducts in-house training with employees about health and safety issues and risks.
• Carries out regular site and accommodation inspections to check if policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
• Responsible for the implementation of welfare standards at accommodations with respect to local regulations and company standards
• Keeps records of inspections findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
• Keeps records of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers.
• Keeps up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry.
• Strives for a continuous improvement in the management of health and safety within the company as well as health and safety performance of staff.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
• Other certifications obtained: NEBOSH IGC
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 years on similar role
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Qatar
• Valid Qatar Driving License Preferred
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)