Job description / Role
HSEQ specialist (Manager level) required for a PLC in Qatar. Long term/Family status - Residency role. Ideal candidates will come from an Oil & Gas, Marine or Maritime background and have experience on high risk projects.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of all HSE, Quality and Regulatory deliverable
• Establish Monitoring systems and processes to ensure success of the project HSEQ Implementation plan
• Lead investigations ensuring corrective actions are strategic and embedded
• Management of ISO/OHSAS to international standards
• Create business Unit SIPOC’S, Process flowcharts, procedures, policies and forms
• Conduct technical HSEQ training for All levels of management and staff
• Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Degree preferable) - from a western institute
• Lead auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO45001.
• Root cause Analysis investigation qualification (TOPSET preferable)
• 3 years HSSEQ management level experience (Advisor/Coordinator/Engineer level not suitable)
• 10 years total HSSEQ industry experience
• Proven success in the implementation of HSEQ Management Systems at a project level in accordance with recognised standards
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.