Job description / Role
Our client a well known Logistics organisation is currently in search for a HSEQ Specialist - (HACCP/Food)
• Implement HACCP and Food Safety strategy within the site operational environment
• Manage assurance processes within the site operational environment to drive sustained improvement
• Implement and direct change within the site to achieve a positive HACCP and Food Safety process culture
• Provide direction to site management in response to any identified regulatory and other obligation nonconformance to assure a timely and adequate response.
• Participate in setting the overall HACCP / Food Safety strategy and responsible for directing managers to assure complete implementation within the site
• Provide direction to management and supervisors in the implementation of a positive HACCP / Food Safety process and culture within the site
• Application of compliance methodologies and measurement tools for application within the operational environment
• Coach and mentor site management and supervisors to understand and implement zero incident management strategies consistent with site/project needs
• Minimum 8 Years demonstrable experience in the HACCP / Food Safety profession of which 5 years in foodstuffs / distribution industry.
• At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a Supervisory role.
• 2 Year Full Time Diploma / Advanced Diploma from a recognised institution in Food Science, Microbiology or equivalent; or
• 2 Year Full Time Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety) from a recognised university and Food Safety L4 certification from a recognised institution with HACCP application.
• Internal Auditor qualification for ISO accreditation framework including 22001
• Train the Trainer certification
• Root Cause Analysis certification
• First Aid certification
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Food Safety Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Safety & Security Supervisor
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|