Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with an Multinational staffing organisation to help them identify an HR Manager to head their internal HR operations. This organisation has a large presence in the GCC region and is expanding its client base and operations in Qatar in time for the Fifa 2022 World Cup
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of company’s ethics and values
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (eg. Manpower planning, salary/bonus, performance management and training assessment)
- Develop, implement and monitor human resources and Administration Opex and Capex annual budget
- Maintain monthly budget review dashboard
- Revise Job Descriptions
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Design and implement an organization chart
QAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be successful at this role the right candidate needs to have the following qualification, experience and background
- Degree in HR, Business Administration or similar
- 10+ years experience in HR
- Must have experience working with a mass staffing services provider
- GCC experience
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.