Job description / Role
Guildhall is looking for a qualified HR practitioner who is qualified to be able to perform in predominantly organisational development (OD) role.
This major holding company is looking for someone to support their regional HR Director in:
- Aligning strategies across multiple business units
- Supporting departments in setting up and implementing their organisational development plans
- Develop and Implement HR training programs for employees
- Develop a performance review plan for each head of the department
This is a fantastic opportunity for long term employment with a visionary organisation with an attractive package
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- CIPD or equivalent recognised HR certification
- Degree in relevant subject
- Experienced in Organisational Development
- 7 to 15 years experience in HR Management
- Experience In Qatar
- Ideally fluent in Arabic but not mandatory
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.