Job description / Role
My client is a leader in their industry and they are looking for a HR Manager for a brand new position. The company is exciting and in an exciting industry.
• You will be the first person in this position therefore there is a huge opportunity to make you mark in the company.
• All rounder HR Management profile
• Administration - creating contracts and job descriptions
• Recruitment - internal and dealing externally with agencies
• Training & Development
• Compensation & Benefits
• Legal - good understanding of Qatar labour policies and procedures
• HRIS - ability to update and maintain the system
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
HR Business Partner
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Acciona Facility Services Middle East