Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Human Resources Officer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar .
This position is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources support to all Divisions within KEO's Qatar operations and will s upport the implementation of and provide information on HR policies and procedures.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Ensuring the HR team promotes and maintains a high standard of HR service and delivery whilst maintaining consistency of information.
- Providing advice and guidance to employees and allocated line Management on best practice HR functions.
- Develop and propose frameworks, improvements and benchmarking tools to ensure best practice and an overall quality service is provided in all areas of the Human Resources function.
- Mobilize new overseas and local hires.
- Deliver weekly orientation presentation and corresponding documentation to all new hires, continually reviewing to ensure material delivered is current and up-to-date.
- Assist in conducting Talent Reviews and provide management with necessary training and tools to complete comprehensive assessments.
- Facilitate internal Company transfers, locally and overseas, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Prepare and issue various contract amendments as required.
- Assist in investigation of and response to issues, enquiries and complaints as they arise to ensure appropriate action and resolution in line with Company discipline and grievance procedures.
- Facilitate Company demobilization process and outgoing exit interviews as required and follow up any areas of concern.
- Follow up probationary review form completion with relevant managers, ensuring adherence to Company policy and Country Labour Law.
- Conduct weekly site visits to in order to provide comprehensive HR support.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 3 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Chartered status or Professional Membership will be viewed favourably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.