Job description / Role
As an HVAC Draftsman you will be required to develop specifications and instructions for installation of all HVAC equipment in an MEP Project site.
Detailed responsibilities will be as follows:
- Design and Drafts various HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage and Fire Fighting.
- Preparations of Plans, Sections, Details, Isometric drawings.
- Preparation of MEP wall builders work, Roof builders work, below rise floor coordination and sleeve drawings.
- Preparation of Co-ordinations drawings connecting all MEP works
- Preparation of chiller plant room plan and sections
- Comments compliance, revisions and consultants follow up
- Prepare Quantity Survey, Material Take-Off of the building.
- Prepare As-Built drawing, Co-coordinating with site installation.
- Report to Project Mechanical Engineer/ Project Manager and update with the specification provided in tender drawings.
- Associate degree in drafting/CAD technology or similar preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preparing design drawings (using Autodesk AutoCAD and REVIT) related to construction plan development, including plan, profile, and detail views.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation