Job description / Role
The role will be responsible for designing heating ventilation and air conditioning systems, whilst complying with international design standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing concept designs for energy efficiency projects and writing sequences of operations.
• Monitoring HVAC systems with building automation systems and stand-alone data loggers to troubleshoot operational problems or to find inefficient control sequences.
• Assisting in prioritizing energy and operational improvements based on budgets, relative cost/benefits, and likelihood of acceptance for installation.
• Writing assessment, detailed evaluation, and measurement and verification reports and retro commissioning plans for existing facilities.
• Reviewing the chemical treatment system for the chilled water system and condenser water system and advising any extra requirements in the design.
• Conducting on-site energy audits to identify applicable and cost-effective energy efficiency and demand response measures.
• You have a degree qualification in mechanical or HVAC engineering.
• You understand complex HVAC, lighting and control systems and have an ability to evaluate and troubleshoot estimating, contractual audits, claims analysis and assessments.
• You can build lasting client relationships and support strong, motivated teams.
• You have experience in a consultancy working on projects within the aviation sector and are hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|
Senior Mechanical Engineer (UPDA Grade A,B or C)
Ignite Search & Selection
Site Inspector - Mechanical