Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies.
• Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment / systems & Instrument and control systems. This includes Chilled Water system and DX system, A/C Motor, AHUs and FCUs.
• Ensure maintenance, repair and testing work done in compliance with applicable standards (e.g. technical manuals).
• Investigate causes of noise/vibration from a/c equipment, breakdown, cooling and air quality etc.
• Ensure work completed is documented and approved by the Supervisor. This shall include proper filling-up of applicable forms and its timely submission to the Electrical / Mechanical Engineer.
• Assist in the development of FM schedules and executes formal maintenance schedules of plans for preventive, condition based and corrective maintenance tasks.
• Installation of HVAC Services like Chillers, CHW pumps, FAHUs, FCUs, Ventilation Fans, DX-systems Window, Split & Package AC’s
• Testing and Commissioning of HVAC Services
• Maintenance of HVAC services
• Present the maintenance of records and files of work in progress and work completed.
• Complete of time sheets, material costs, repairs and activity reports.
• Update the inventory of spares and material.
• Participate in toolbox meetings and ensures compliance to HSE policies and procedures.
• Report non-conformities and breakdown of HVAC equipment/systems and Instrument and control systems to Supervisor/Maintenance Manager immediately.
• Performs all scheduled maintenance inspections, tests and audits as authorized by the Building Maintenance Supervisor including Annual Facility Condition Surveys, Technical Audits and Investigations, Air Quality Tests, Water Quality Tests and Maintenance Management Audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Theory training in basic electricity, basic refrigeration and air - conditioning system like chiller system and HVAC controls (BMS and DDC)
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and prepare and review information in a variety of formats accurately and completely.
• To keep hospitality and good relationships with the tenants at all time.
• Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Diploma(Refrigeration & Air-conditioning)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in preventive maintenance, ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and floor plans, good problem-solving skills for diagnosing electrical faults.
• Good experience in Building Construction works.
• Shall have sound theoretical knowledge on: basic electricity; basic refrigeration; and air conditioning s stems; chiller systems and HVAC Control.
• Sound practical knowledge on all aspects of HVAC & R Equipment.
• Good in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Holding GCC driving license.
• A team player with ability to work under pressure.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates well-developed communication skills including the ability to perform effectively in a multinational team environment.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.