Job description / Role
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Minimum trade certificate in HVAC systems from a technical school
• Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated working experience with HVAC systems, preferably with hotels, hospitals and commercial buildings
• Knowledge of all types air-conditioning systems: window AC, split AC, DX systems, air cooled chillers, chilled water pumps, Energy Transfer solutions
• Good English Communication Skills
• Preferably currently based in Qatar with transferable visa.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||5 Sep|
Hameedco Trading and Contracting
HVAC and MEP Maintenance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jul|