Job description / Role
Hydroponic farm manager to oversee and lead day to day operations in Doha, Qatar. Person must demonstrate a key passion for agriculture and hydroponics and must be able to manage and co-ordinate subordinates. Individual should be technically qualified and have experience in hydroponics, preferably related to leafy greens. Familiarity with nutrient, pest control and good growing practices is essential.
• Effectively manage and maintain greenhouse infrastructure,
hydroponics equipment and operations
• Determine and operate plant growing conditions; this includes developing the daily
production plan and managing the schedule to maximize productivity and create an
optimal growing environment
• Harvest, prepare and package produce for delivery
• Maintain detailed records of crop activities and observations, including growth records
• Oversee, manage and direct the entire growing and facilities staff
• Provide training and support to greenhouse technicians and business development staff, as needed
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient
and effective functioning of the greenhouse
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.