Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020.
As our Hygiene Manager, you will ensure that the hotel is fully in line with local and International hygiene standards and assists in guiding, correcting, planning and organizing Culinary and Stewarding operations.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Leads the hotels Health & Safety team
- Responsible for HACCP/Pre-requisite program implementation through monitoring, coordination, assessment, verification and follow up
- Daily monitoring of HACCP procedures and guidelines
- Liaise daily with outlet managers, sous chefs and stewarding to keep open lines of communication
- Handling all food safety and hygiene concerns including customer complaints related to food safety
- Conduct training of Basic Food Hygiene, intermediate, awareness course and other related programs.
- Perform hazard analysis & continual improvement in food safety.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with HACCP implementation in similar field preferable hotels or international catering company
- Bachelor degree in Microbiology or Food Service
- HACCP Internal Audit course
- Advanced food hygiene training Certificates
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.